In this game, you use your psychic orphan powers to murder enemies in the most brutal manner possible. Also, there is cool club music and guns.
I recommend that you play full screen.
I support recent versions (less then two years old) of:
- The New (Chromium-Based) Edge
Definitely don't play the game on the non-chromium version of the Edge browser, there is a bug in its implementation of web audio which causes the game to run slower the more you play it.
If you are playing on Opera, turn off mouse gestures, otherwise the control scheme will result in you opening and closing random tabs. Alternatively, you can remove Opera from your computer altogether and install a normal human browser.
In Firefox, shift-right click opens a context menu which de-focuses the game. There is nothing I can do to block this hotkey. This is a problem if you prefer to mind ray using the right mouse button and sprint using shift. So either don't play this way on Firefox, or run the game using a chromium based browser.
- WASD/Arrow Keys - Move
- Hold Space / Shift - Shadow Sprint (Move Fast)
- Hold Alt/Right Click With Mouse Over Enemy - Mind Ray (Blows Up Head)
- Press Alt/Right Click With Mouse Over Gun - Gun Kinesis (Remotely Pick Up Gun)
Press P when in-game to open the pause menu. This menu can be used to:
- Change the difficulty
- Go back to the title screen
- Toggle on/off the display of current run time in game
- Toggle the audio state: Unmuted / Music Muted / All Sounds Muted
Press R when in-game to reset the current level
Press Left Click to advance dialog